Monday, May 23, 2011

Still counting....

It seems I was a little over-excited in supposing that my parallel 'drinking blog' Round-The-World Barstool Blues might greet its nominal 50,000th visitor over the weekend. Traffic, in fact, was very slow these past two or three days (And a good thing too! Everybody's out enjoying the fine early summer weather instead of crouching in front of their computer screens!!).

Now, however... well, now we are very close indeed. It seems we will pass the momentous threshold at some point on Monday night or Tuesday morning (on Beijing time; it might still be daytime Monday for my American readers). 

Be my Visitor No. 50,000 over there (or the first one after 50,000 to let me know!) and claim a "prize" of considerable but as yet still unspecified wonderfulness - by leaving me a comment here. The counter-widget is now at the very top of the sidebar, to make it easy for us to keep tabs on the situation.  Ooh, the excitement....



No comments: