Monday, May 26, 2008

A supplementary 'List of the Month'..... Things I Miss

I just got caught out in a very warm and increasingly heavy summer thunderstorm as I was on my way home tonight - a very pleasing experience, which prompted the following reflection:


Things I Miss

1) Kissing in the rain

Let me start again. Let's make that.....



Things I Miss Doing In The Rain

1) Kissing in the rain

2) Going for long walks in the rain

3) Running in the rain

4) Skipping in the rain

5) Splashing in puddles

6) Catching raindrops on my tongue
(not really safe in China!)

7) Singing "Singin' In The Rain" in the rain

8) Eating ice cream in the rain

9) Being the last person still sitting outside (and drinking a beer) in the rain

10) Kissing in the rain

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmm

Sounds good although the ice cream would be messy.

Eating mango is the bath is good too (and very practical.)

NEGIN the artist side of me said...

To that list I could add dancing naked in the rain. And yes I have done it more than once. Don't try it in a city, this activity is for country homes or middle of the woods only.