Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Moonrat, the post-poacher

My lovely blog-pal Moonrat has finally made good on her repeated promises (first voiced probably a good 10 or 11 months ago!) to write something about my '7 Habits of Highly Efficient Readers' post. In fact, she has stolen it wholesale (though quite welcome to it), while adding some commentary of her own. There's already rather a lively comment-thread (well, she has a readership, you see [sighs enviously]; whereas I just have a handful of old University drinking buddies and the 'Friends of Tulsa'..... we few, we happy few.....). This has prompted me to add some further comments (first on her post, now copied over on to my original one) elaborating on my original propsitions, attempting for the first time to explain or justify them. So..... even if you've read this one before, it might be worth going back and having another look, and/or checking out what the 'Friends of Moonrat' have to say about it.

4 comments:

moonrat said...

you've inspired a veritable up-in-arms movement. nicely done.

Froog said...

Oh god, is it getting worse??

Sorry. I think of myself as a tease rather than an instigator of wars.

Ello - Ellen Oh said...

I like your explanations for the list. It makes much more sense now! Wow, are you actually practicing law in China?

Froog said...

No - I am a fugitive from the law.

And they don't really have any law here, not as we know it.