Friday, December 21, 2007

Yet another sign that you were about to get fired

My lovely friend The Life Coach sent me a job ad last Thursday (the day after I got canned), something she'd picked up on a Beijing Internet forum she uses. It was an ad for my job! (This she had not realised; she was passing on what she thought might be a useful suggestion for a next job.)

Perhaps it had only been posted on that very day. Perhaps. But I rather doubt it. No, I think the bastards must have been looking for my replacement at least a few days before they actually bothered to tell me I was cut.

4 comments:

moonrat said...

boo!! that's very bad behavior.

homeinkabul said...

i second moonrat. BOOOOOO.

I hate them. I shake my fist at them.

Anonymous said...

D'oh!

Anonymous said...

shaking the fist, here, too.

shake shake