Thursday, October 18, 2007

A milestone among milestones

There are many possible reasons behind my recent profusion of posting (a reaction against the two weeks of complete suspension of blogging last month; hating my job; ill health and depression confining me to the apartment a lot...), but I wonder if one of them - at a subconscious level - isn't my recent realisation that we are rapidly homing in on a rather ginormous number. Yep, count up the number of posts for Froogville and the Barstool, put them together, and you find... very nearly 1,000!

I suspect I have allowed myself to be seduced by the notion that it would somehow be quaint or apposite to reach this landmark on my birthday in a couple of days' time.

My posting has been so prolific this week that I might actually get there before that....

3 comments:

eleKtrofly said...

congratulations.
keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Very impressive. I was just thinking earlier that my posting on my own blog has been less than stellar of late. I blame it on work. Tsk tsk tsk. Interesting though, since you use your work to write, and I do the opposite. I would have much to post about it I hadn't made myself a rule not to post about my work on my blog. I may have to break the rule if I ever hope to break 150.

Froog said...

Well, in the good old days, OMG, you always used to find quite a lot to post about being a housewife-superheroine.

But if work throws up the odd worthwhile topic, then go for it!

We can't wait for another visit from the ILs to hear from you.