Friday, October 26, 2007

Another gem from the studios

I have only experienced this one secondhand as yet, gleefully recounted by various of my recording partners who've had to read it. I'm really rather looking forward to having a crack at this one myself: it will be quite a challenge to my powers of mirth-restraint.

Yes, apparently there is a new dialogue going the rounds, which involves a young man calling a hospital to report having been in a traffic accident, and a nurse attempting to assess his injuries over the phone.


Nurse: Did you fly through the windscreen?

Man: No. I only crushed my chest on the steering-wheel.

Nurse: I see. Are you still breathing?

Man: Yes. But I'm in a lot of pain.


I gather it goes on in similar vein for several lines more. Priceless.

2 comments:

moonrat said...

are YOU still breathing...?

Anonymous said...

lol!!