Monday, August 20, 2007

A MILESTONE looms....

Tomorrow is the 5th Anniversary of my arrival in Beijing. This is such a momentous event that I feel I must announce it on both my blogs.

I have just discovered that, by an alarming cosmic coincidence, it is also the 5th Anniversary of the arrival here of my best drinking buddy, The Choirboy (though I didn't get to know him until a year or two later).

In fact, several of our friends are also reaching this landmark at some point over the next few weeks.

I think A PARTY is in order.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Or Happy Anniversary, whichever you feel is more appropriate.

Anonymous said...

"tomorrow" oh wait, that is today!

Happy Anniversary. Kinda China-centric for you to wake up to your 5th anniversary and find yourself without electricity :) And you solved the problem!!! (a few hours later, but still, solved.) Woo hoo, aren't you getting the hang of it!