Sunday, July 08, 2007

And now Blogger pisses me off....

Ah, now here's a really irritating new glitch with Blogger - all of a sudden the 'Title' box is inaccessible, so all my posts will have to be nameless.

Get this fixed, Google drones.

It's tiresome enough that you can't change fonts or add photos or justify-both-sides without completely screwing up the rest of the formatting, and that text in a different font sometimes gets automatically reduced to the smallest font size (which is in fact invisible on Blogspot), or that the posts don't actually display as they appear in the 'Preview' window, or....

Aw, fuck it! It's like democracy: it ain't no good, but it's what we're used to.... and maybe, just maybe it's the least worst option.


Update: It turns out that now you can 'activate' the 'Title' text box by clicking on the word 'Title'. Before, you could just insert the cursor directly into the text box. Obviously this is an improvement. How silly of me to complain!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had this problem yesterday and somehow figured out how to type in the title box. I didn't know how I did it. I guess I activated the title text box, like you said, when I was haphazardly clicking like a madwoman.

Froog said...

Yes, they changed something they didn't need to change.

Very, very irksome.