Monday, November 13, 2006

Tell me why....

It's Monday.

A new day. A new week. A new bag of shit to deal with from the local Internet service.

Today, we have no Yahoo mail. Well, at the fourth or fifth attempt, I was finally able to log-in successfully, and read a few of the mails in my Inbox - but every other function (Delete, Compose, Next Message) is either freezing or being timed out.

Not sure if this is a Yahoo-being-crap problem, my Internet service provider being crap, my computer being crap (nearly 5 years old - unimaginably ancient for a laptop these days!), or the government censors here being crap. Perhaps a combination of all of these.

But a right pain-in-the-arse it is!

In the last few years, I have become desperately dependent on e-mail for my social life, my love life, my business life. Any interruption to the service is a colossal inconvenience, and sends my stress levels through the roof! Gggggrrrrrrr....

I may have to start communicating with my friends and loved ones solely via this blog! And give up on 'business' altogether!!


"I wanna shoo-oo-oo-oot the whole day down..."

No comments: